Our Group IT department is based at the New Malden office and is
led by the Chief Information Officer. The department consists of
four core functions:
IT Business Partnering
- IT Business Partnering is about providing an interface for
strategic support, and scoping of new requirements.
IT Solution Delivery
- Solution Delivery is all about delivering new projects.
- This team comprises a mix of full-time and contract project
managers, plus two architects, one focussed on applications, and
one on infrastructure.
IT Service Delivery
- Service Delivery is all about supporting existing IT
applications and infrastructure. Service Delivery breaks down
into three areas as follows:
- The Technical Team support all the
infrastructure: PC's, servers, networks etc.
- The Applications Team support the wide range
of applications used across Nuffield, including patient
administration systems, PACS imaging systems, gym membership
systems, contact centre systems, clinical systems, finance and MI
- The Customer Services Team are accountable for
the overall quality of IT services delivered to the business,
including management of high priority incidents and
IT Central Services
- This team provide enabling services to support the rest of the
department in areas of QRC (quality, risk and compliance), supplier
management, project management office support, and finance
We're often on the lookout for IT people to fill specific roles
at New Malden. Use our job
search to see if we have something for you right now or call
our Recruitment Hotline on 0800 587 7470. Alternatively register
your interest, then we'll be in touch when we have a suitable