Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we will give you the opportunity to make full use of your skills, as part of an organisation that values and respects you.
Critical care is where your skills and training really come into play. No two patients are the same and every day is different. With us, you can be secure in the knowledge that you will have all the support and training that you need to handle whatever the role brings.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse – CCU / ITU (RGN)
- Use your skills, dedication, ability to spot a problem and act quickly, as well as using an empathetic approach to make our patients’ journeys memorable – for all the right reasons.
- As part of a close-knit, multidisciplinary team within a consultant-led service, you will work directly with some of the best clinical talent around. You will also gain experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Fully understand and meet each individual patient’s clinical and personal needs.
- As part of the wider hospital team, you will interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand that community in patient care is key.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse – CCU / ITU (RGN) will:
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional patient care.
- Be a registered nurse with the appropriate governing body, with the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be alert, focused, detail-oriented and empathetic.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?