Guildford’s day ward is growing and opportunity for staff nurse to strengthen the team in delivering high quality care. You will be caring for variety of specialities, ophthalmic, gastroenterology, general surgery, urology, orthopaedics, cardiac care, gynaecological and maxilla facial.
The ward is open Monday to Friday from 0700- 2030 you not only look after post ops but do bladder instillations, remove catheters and care for number of medical day case investigations. It is a fast pace but rewarding, we offer training and development and encourage learning from doing audits and scenarios. Are you looking for a change? Come to Day ward at Nuffield Guildford.
Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse – Ward (RGN) at our Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we’re sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding. Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse – day Ward (RGN)
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You’ll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker – plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient’s needs and provide individual attention.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?