Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Programme Manager at one of our Corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Club.
If you are passionate about helping people to improve their health, you will bring all your enthusiasm and expertise to this important Programme Manager role.
Reporting to the Group Programme Director, as Programme Manager you will be the sole manager of this fitness facility.
Responsibilities of a Programme Manager
- Deliver exceptional customer service, whether motivating members, giving personal training, teaching circuit-based classes or administering payments.
- Supervise the fitness floor, offering help and support with exercise programmes and techniques, plus giving advice on training and lifestyle.
- Ensure the team maintains clinical standards when delivering our unique Health MOT service, which assesses individual health and fitness levels and sets empowering, achievable goals for change.
- Manage a team of dedicated advisors, with responsibilities ranging from the Club’s budget, to Profit & Loss and recruitment.
- Manage our accounts with corporate clients – attending meetings, developing relationships and ensuring their needs are met.
- Have a Premier/ Lifetime Diploma, or equivalent, with a strong fitness background.
- Have experience working within a corporate or commercial fitness environment.
- Be a competent computer user with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be driven and passionate about all aspects of Fitness & Wellbeing. You will bring an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your role, with lots of initiative and a good eye for detail.
- Put people first, like us. You take the time to understand each individual client’s needs and how to help them achieve their goals, whether they are recovering from an operation or training for a marathon.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday – and we will reward you with more annual leave when you build your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?