As a registered practitioner you will deliver high quality clinical patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
You will lead in the development and maintenance of the endoscopy service throughout the hospital to achieve and maintain the required standards for JAG accreditation and NHSLA level 3.
You will provide support to Governance managers within Nuffield to develop relevent paperwork and care pathways relating to endoscopy for the group/hospital. This will also include attending cluster group meetings as required.
Requirements for the Role
Excellent communication skills are required together with the ability to work on own initiative. Flexibility is essential to undertake shifts that will include evening, weekend and bank holiday working.
Salary dependent on experience.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest healthcare charity. We’re balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We’re all about great people, too – recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led setting.
With 170 consultants from over 30 specialities, we provide a wide range of services at the Exeter Nuffield Hospital. Some of the UK’s top orthopaedic surgeons practise here – building on Exeter’s international reputation in the field. We also offer minimally invasive procedures. Consultants and staff are supported by state-of-the-art, in-house radiology, pathology, pharmacy, physiotherapy and wellbeing services. Situated just minutes from the city centre, we’re easily accessible by car and public transport.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counseling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.