Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate records of our clinical staff and infrastructure within the Health Assessment department
- Performing daily checks and updates on our live diary management systems
- Running pre built reports to support daily and weekly data analysis
- Supporting the Regional Analysts with ad hoc admin tasks as well as quarterly data management
- Loading diaries for a variety of clinicians at various locations
- Help maintain and monitor shared mail boxes
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience gained as an Administrator/Co-ordinator
- Strong MS office skills particularly in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to learn new database systems quickly and accurately
- Professional and confident with excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and deal with varied workload under the pressure of multiple deadlines
This role will be located at our Epsom Head Office, our Dorking Contact Centre and there will be occasional work in London.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we’ll give you 25 days’ holiday in your first years here - and we’ll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare organisation, providing clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, NHS and private businesses nationwide at over 200 locations. With over 13,000 health experts and 300,000 fitness and wellbeing members we are the only provider of integrated health and fitness in the UK.