We carried out 204,339 procedures in one of our 31 Good or Outstanding rated Hospitals, and supported the 334,980 members of our 111 fitness and wellbeing clubs to achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
About the role
We are recruiting for enthusiastic and ambitious Customer Service Coordinators to expertly handle all contact with our customers via a number of channels – including calls, emails, live chat, and social media – whilst ensuring the customer journey is seamless throughout. This role is excitingly varied, offering a fast-paced environment in which all aspects of the role holder’s customer service skills will be used to deliver excellent customer service on each contact.
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will;
- Be involved with all inbound and outbound contact for a variety of clients ensuring all data is captured correctly and accurate information is entered onto our database.
- Provide information to Clients as and when requested within a fast-paced busy environment.
- Be involved in any aspect of the client’s journey from initial referral to discharge.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A positive, proactive and customer focused attitude
- An ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ideally you will have strong experience in a customer facing position.
- A logical approach to your work with a good standard of written English
- Confidence in working with a variety of internal systems
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest healthcare charity. We’re balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We’re all about great people – recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
At Nuffield Health Contact Centre you’ll enjoy working with a variety of different people both over the phone and within the centre. In addition to our excellent benefits which include our gyms and private healthcare, there are opportunities within the Contact Centre to progress through Nuffield Health through our Advance Training Programme. You will be working in a supportive environment where training is considered a priority for career development in customer service.
We will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates. Nuffield Health is an equal opportunities employer.
This position involves shift work Monday – Friday between 8am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.