At Nuffield Health, you will discover nursing as it should be – with more time to care and get to know the children who are your patients as you help them through difficult times. You will also have the flexibility to work shifts that suit your lifestyle.
Responsibilities of a Paediatric Nurse
- Play a vital role in the child’s journey through the hospital.
- Be a trusted guide and support to them as well as to their parents or guardians.
- Deliver high quality, clinically effective care as an essential part of our ward team.
- Work with a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills. You will also work within different specialist areas.
- Be NMC qualified and have some post registration experience in a surgical ward environment.
- Have various levels of post-registration experience – and ideally, ILS or ALS skills.
- Be dual trained and be confident working in both paediatric and adult care environments.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?