Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Personal Trainer to work in our Northampton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.
As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won’t pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into Wellbeing Lead and even management roles.
Responsibilities of a Personal Trainer
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out health MOT’s, group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session. You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
- Will be Confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Whether you’ve been training for a while or you’ve recently qualified, we will expect you to have REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above.
- As a coach, you’re a great communicator – as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Has the ability to deliver high-quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday – and we will reward you with more annual leave when you build your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?