Based: Dorking, Surrey
You will love your career at Nuffield Health. Our unique approach to connected healthcare brings great advantages to our members and patients. It also creates amazing opportunities for you to find professional fulfilment.
This newly created Head of Business Change will be responsible for all change that affects the Contact Centre, People Support Centre and Payroll, with consideration of the customer experience, operational timelines, commercial viability, and optimising employee adherence.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll have responsibility for overseeing projects across the wider business and preparing business cases that include cost-benefit analysis, commercial analysis, and continuous evaluation, specifically in relation to the customer experience and Shared Services support. You will oversee the design, build and test phases for all technical or non-technical change.
Other key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- deliver the transition of new products & services to BAU, ensuring timescales are met, plans are followed, and anticipated project benefits are identified and fully realised;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure an integrated, robust and scalable approach is implemented;
- Ensure all mobilisations and launches prioritise the customer experience whilst concurrently driving operational efficiencies within the Shared Services teams;
- Assess business change requirements to provide a steer to internal stakeholders surrounding operational impact and risk within the Shared Services teams, establishing alternative solutions that satisfy business need, when required;
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis to ensure that mobilisations are profitable and commercially sustainable;
- Ensuring there is robust end-to-end testing in place for all mobilisations and process documentation;
- Embed an exceptional customer service culture, where only excellent service is acceptable;
- Support the Head of Shared Services in delivering the overall strategy for the Dorking office;
- Aligning the Shared Services Business Change strategy with that of the business and the overarching Shared Services strategy;
- Information Governance lead for the Dorking office, providing guidance to champions from Shared Services teams, Remote Services and the Strategic Account Coordinator team;
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement.
What we’d be looking for from you...
To successfully perform the role, you’ll bring a detailed knowledge of the business environment, and direct business experience within these divisions. You’ll have a thorough understanding of the management structures, key stakeholders, and culture of the organisation, so that a collaborative approach to business change may be delivered.
Other key skills we are looking for include:
- Operational business experience with demonstrable competency;
- Proven experience in Project Management;
- Ability to influence others and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- A proven track record of service excellence.
- Practical knowledge and application of the GDPR regulations.
- Proven track record of establishing excellent standards of customer satisfaction at all points of the customer journey.
- Delivers excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service management.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office packages, with high level of competency in Word, Excel, and in-house client record management systems.
What we offer in return...
We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days’ holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV and covering letter below including details of your salary expectations.
The Nuffield Health Shared Services Team
The Shared Services Team consists of the Contact Centre, People Support and Payroll. The Contact Centre Team is responsible for managing Physiotherapy, Customer Service, Health Assessment and Hospital enquires, with a call volume of c.3000 calls per day from external customers. This is a multi-skilled working environment where team members are trained on many different service lines and administrative duties. In contrast, the People Support Centre and Payroll teams service Nuffield Health employees across more than 200 locations that include hospitals, fitness and wellbeing centres, medical centres and onsite, client workplaces. The activity taking place within these teams is compliant with the required governance framework.