Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor (Personal Trainer) in one of our corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Gyms.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor (Personal Trainer), this is your chance to provide personal programming that really makes a difference to clients’ health and wellbeing. Sharing our passion for the health of others, as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor, you will also enjoy scope to change lives for the better.
Responsibilities of a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor:
- Fitness floor supervision through to wellbeing plans and exercise programmes.
- Delivering group exercise and circuit-based classes – ranging from Spin to Les Mils.
- Promoting and carrying out our unique Health MOT – a health assessment which enables members to work towards manageable personal goals and empowers them to make changes to their health and fitness.
- Ensuring everyone is assessed and inducted before using the facilities, and you will help and support with techniques, training and lifestyle needs.
- Deputising for the Programme Manager.
- A strong background of success in a corporate or commercial fitness environment.
- Proven ability to teach circuit-based classes, perform fitness assessments and deliver great training, using your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible approach. You will also be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday – and we will reward you with more annual leave when you build your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?