Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for a Healthcare Assistant at your local Nuffield Health Hospital.
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant – Ward
- Putting patient care first, you will enjoy time to really get to know the people who are our patients. By understanding them as individuals, you can better meet their needs.
- Using your organizational skills to the full, as you take responsibility for administrative duties.
- A good telephone manner.
- Computer and database skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and follow instructions.
- Ideally, you will be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3, with relevant experience in an acute hospital or care setting.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?