Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital
Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an exceptional Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) at our Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we will give you the greatest opportunities to fulfil your passion for nursing and grow your career. You will have the chance to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care.
Responsibilities of a Senior Staff Nurse
- Lead by example and be an ambassador for the Nuffield Health way of caring.
- Recognise talent, nurture junior members of staff and mentor them to be the best nurses they can be.
- Use clinical skills and an empathetic approach to meet each individual patient’s need.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team and work with some of the best clinical talent around to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, including clinical supervision of junior nursing staff and students.
- Work scheduling and rotas; involvement in recruitment, induction and performance reviews, training, development and mentoring.
- Be NMC registered and be a qualified nurse.
- Ideally have a qualification in teaching and assessment, together with some mentoring experience or a Level 2 or 3 management qualification.
- Have experience of multi-specialty surgical procedures, plus further professional training and experience. Preferably, a qualification in a specialist area.
- Have excellent clinical skills and experience in a mentoring role.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?