£19,000 per annum + benefits
Full time, permanent
Are you a people focused administrator looking for a fast-paced role within HR? We are recruiting for a self-motivated and proactive People Helpdesk Coordinator to join our People Support Centre in Dorking.
In this role you will expertly handle all contact with our customers via a number of channels – including calls, emails, live chat, and social media – whilst ensuring the customer journey is seamless throughout.
The People Helpdesk Coordinator will be involved in the end-to-end customer journey, from initial contact, to case resolution and closure. Within this process, full attention will be paid to the accuracy of employee records, whilst information security procedures will be strictly adhered to.
In this role you will:
- Provide consistently high levels of customer service to all Nuffield Health clients, achieving or exceeding the KPI’s set.
- Manage the end-to-end customer journey, taking ownership and responsibility for each query.
- Communicate using appropriate channels to provide information, share knowledge, keep colleagues informed of progress, and to respond to enquiries.
- Ensure accurate data capture, updating and maintaining the IT systems.
- Adhere to data protection principles, as well as ensuring all informationis treated sensitively and confidentially.
- Demonstrate superior administration skills to ensure every customer journey meets Nuffield Health’s strict governance guidelines.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Administration experience working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office packages, with a high level of competency in Word and Excel.
- Demonstrable call management and handling skills.
- The ability to provide a professional, courteous, sensitive, and empathetic approach.
- Excellent customer service skills
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package.
This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days’ holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com