Staff Nurse – Ward (RGN)
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as an Staff Nurse / Ward RGN in our Leeds Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we’re sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. As a Staff Nurse you will;
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You’ll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker – plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient’s needs and provide individual attention.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £ 24,750 - £29,750 per annum
Closing date - 31/08/2019
Location - Leeds