Nuffield Health is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist to join the team at Tunbridge Wells Hospital.
The role will be to cover our inpatient weekend rota which will involve treating a variety of orthopaedic and general surgery patients on Saturdays and Sundays. This is on a rota basis and is shared with other physiotherapists.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values
- With a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- You will have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- With a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice, you’ll also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised – you’ll have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- It’s equally important that you share our values.
We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Closing Date: 24/09/2019
Salary: £16.00 per hour