Our fitness team in Crawley Fitness & Wellbeing Centre currently have an internal opportunity for a Personal Trainer. Continue your journey with us whilst we’ll support you to be your best.
As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won’t pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into Wellbeing Lead and even management roles. As a Personal Trainer you will;
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out health MOT’s, group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session. You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
To succeed as a Personal Trainer you:
- Will be confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Have been training for a while or you’ve recently qualified and have REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above.
- Be a great communicator – as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
Please remember to inform your line manager when making your internal application.
Salary - £26,210 - £43,994 pro rata OTE