Staff Nurse – Outpatients (RGN)
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Staff Nurse / Outpatients RGN in our Wessex Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will discover a more interesting and rewarding career with us. Here, you will discover nursing as it should be – with more time to care and get to know the people who are your patients. As a Staff Nurse / Outpatients Nurse you will;
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient’s needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Outpatients department you will;
- Be registered with the appropriate governing body. You will have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
You must be flexible in working between the hours of 08:00-21:00, Monday to Saturday as required.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this, but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £30,500 pro rata, dependant on experience
Closing date - 09/10/2019
Part-Time, 18.75 hours