Healthcare Assistant – Ward Bank
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Healthcare Assistant in our Wessex Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Healthcare Assistant in our Ward you will;
- Put patient care first, you will enjoy time to really get to know the people who are our patients. By understanding them as individuals, you can better meet their needs.
- Use your organizational skills to the full, as you take responsibility for administrative duties
To succeed as a Healthcare Assistant you will have;
- A good telephone manner.
- Computer and database skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and follow instructions.
- Ideally, you will be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3, with relevant experience in an acute hospital or care setting.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £9.00 per hour
Closing date -31/09.2019