Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Manager in our Shrewsbury Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Operationally responsible for the Theatre and Endoscopy teams, you will enjoy the chance to make a real difference with Nuffield Health. As a Theatre Manager you will;
- Actively contribute to service development, policies and strategies, plus identifying opportunities.
- Support individuals and teams to deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Build strong relationships with consultants, hospital senior leaders, a wide range of healthcare professionals plus patients.
- Work collaboratively alongside the consultants. You will ensure patients benefit from the best possible treatment and care.
- Be fully accountable for leading, motivating and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
- Business management, budget management, business planning and development, audits and clinical governance, infection prevention, health and safety plus risk analysis.
To succeed as a Theatre Manager you will;
- Will have specialist training including a nursing/practitioner qualification and/or postgraduate short courses.
- Will have Impressive senior level experience in a clinical setting.
- Ideally, your wide-ranging skills will include teaching and assessment, as well as ILS/ALS.
- A professional management qualification would also be an advantage.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this, but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £50,000 per annum
Closing date - 21/10/2019
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week