Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Building Services Engineer at our Battersea Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
This role is a great positon for an engineer who wants to develop their carer in building services and eclectics. As a hands on role you will be involved in site maintenance from painting, air con and weekly health and safety checks.
You will join a great site with a friendly, dedicated, hardworking team with social and approachable members all connected by the gym.
This is a Monday to Friday role, 6am to 2pm with flexibility to work later shifts. And onsite free parking
As a Building Service Engineer, your remit will span the whole site; you will:
- Maintain the site’s many facilities, including mechanical plant, air conditioning, heating and ventilation.
- Make sure that all maintenance queries and issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively using an electronic CAFM system; safely and securely.
- Use your hands-on experience and electrical and maintenance skills, as you operate and maintain the upkeep of the site
To succeed as a Building Services Engineer you will need:
- An electrical qualification, ideally to 17th edition or equivalent, plus proven experience in a similar trade. (Including roles such as maintenance engineer, maintenance technician or maintenance manager).
- Good knowledge of Building Management systems and demonstrate an ability to read electrical drawings and safely find faults in a three-phase electrical control panel.
- Experience of emergency lighting testing, PAT and other compliance areas in a large industrial unit.
- Building or Carpentry Experience would be beneficial
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, pension scheme and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary -Up to £27,000 per annum
Closing date - 31-10-19
Full-time, 40 hours per week