Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Personal Trainer in our Surbiton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Surbiton is a members-only health club situated in affluent KT6, Surrey boasting over 5000 members. With high performing schools and 15 minute trains into Waterloo in the immediate area, it attracts city professionals and families alike who look for a top level fitness offering.
We are looking for an energetic, knowledgeable, hard-working Personal Trainer looking to build a business in a club that has a team of 10 Personal Trainers with experience levels varying from staff members with 15 years at the club doing 30+ PT sessions per week to entry level Personal Trainers who have built successful businesses in less than 3 months.
As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won’t pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into Wellbeing Lead and even management roles. As a Personal Trainer you will:
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out health MOT’s, group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session. You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
You will be expected to teach group exercise whether that is high energy classes or small group workshops, deliver first class gym inductions, cleaning, maintenance and health and safety checks of our first-class equipment and meaningful interactions with our members as well as delivering our Health MOT. The Health MOT is Nuffield's clinically-governed, scientifically-backed health assessment that our members receive as part of their membership and a great way for our Personal Trainers to generate new clients.
To succeed as a Personal Trainer you:
- Will be Confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Have been training for a while or you’ve recently qualified and have REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above.
- Be a great communicator – as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
Training for the Health MOT and your on-going development will take place at our Fitness Academy situated in nearby Epsom where we will pay you to attend courses in order for you to enhance your knowledge. There is also the opportunity to progress through the company whether that's as a Senior Personal Trainer, Personal Training Lead or Fitness Manager.
So if you're ready to work hard, learn from a passionate, loyal, highly-skilled team and build a PT business in a club that has so much to offer, then apply today!
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £21,528- £52,416 OTE, per annum, pro rata
Closing date - 23/09/2019
Part-time, 32 hours per week