Senior Critical Care Registered Nurse – Oxford Manor Hospital - Paying upto 35k dependent on skills and experience
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UK’s leading not-for-profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse at their Oxford Manor Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions.
Within our state of the art facility, the senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development, and actively encourage staff to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Nuffield Health Manor Oxford Hospital.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we’re sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding. Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Responsibilities of a CCU Nurse;
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we will give you the greatest opportunities to fulfil your passion for nursing and grow your career. You will have the chance to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care. As a Senior Staff Nurse you will;
- Lead by example and be an ambassador for the Nuffield Health way of caring.
- Recognise talent, nurture junior members of staff and mentor them to be the best nurses they can be.
- Use clinical skills and an empathetic approach to meet each individual patient’s need.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team and work with some of the best clinical talent around to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, including clinical supervision of junior nursing staff and students.
- Work scheduling and rotas; involvement in recruitment, induction and performance reviews, training, development and mentoring.
What are we looking for in a CCU Nurse?
- Be NMC registered and have post-registration critical care experience.
- Ideally have a qualification in teaching and assessment, together with some mentoring experience or a Level 2 or 3 management qualification.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient’s needs and provide individual attention.
- Have experience of multi-specialty surgical procedures, plus further professional training and experience. Preferably, a qualification in a specialist area.
- Have excellent clinical skills and experience in a mentoring role.
What are the Benefits?
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities and career development options.
We also offer a unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
About Nuffield Manor Hospital - Oxford
Our modern hospital is based within a stone’s throw of the historic City of Oxford, a world renowned centre of excellence for surgical and medical expertise.
We are proud of the wonderful environment and team we have established, providing our patients with first class care. We operate 6 well equipped and modern operating theatres with 64 well-presented ensuite rooms across 2 floors. We cater for both inpatient and day care, providing a broad range of surgical specialties and clinics including: Paediatrics (3 years and over), Oncology, Interventional Cardiology & Radiology, Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, Gynaecology, Urology, Ophthalmology as well as women’s and men’s health clinics
The hospital is located with excellent transport links by road and rail, both to and from London, Thames Valley and the Midlands.
Please remember to inform your line manager when making your internal application.
Salary – £26,000 - £35,000 dependent on skills and experience.
Hours - Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Permanent, full time