Nuffield Health is committed to nurturing the talent of the future. So, we’ve created a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities, designed to help people gain valuable entry level access into work, as well as develop the careers of our existing workforce.
Show us that you’re committed to learning and growing in a career that helps to improve lives, and we’ll give you the time, support and opportunity to develop your talent.
You’ll get to experience the different aspects of our business, to see how they all work together to deliver health and wellbeing differently. You’ll gain new skills and expertise and, as you build on your knowledge, we’ll encourage you to share new ideas. And you’ll be a valued member of a welcoming, nurturing team.
To give you the best possible start to your Nuffield Health career, you can also expect:
- To be taken through a long-term career journey that includes a thorough induction into the wider elements of the role and the business
- To see and experience how we deliver healthcare and improve the wellbeing of our customers
- To have time to continually learn and develop and complete the necessary qualifications
- To be assigned a mentor to support the apprenticeship experience and help your development
- To learn about your own Wellbeing at Work and access the number of benefits and services an employee enjoys at Nuffield Health
- To be paid a fair wage and given every opportunity to gain a sustainable career with Nuffield Health
A variety of career opportunities could be open to you, including Healthcare Professional, Personal Trainer, Nursery Nurse, Customer Service Advisor, Accounts Administrator or roles with apprenticeship opportunities to take you through your career.
All apprenticeship opportunities will be advertised on the career pages of our website. You can sign up to alerts to get notified when these are available here.