All content on this site ©2019 Nuffield Health.
A registered charity number 205533 and company limited by guarantee. Registered in England company number: 576970.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Nuffield Health and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single CPU for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of Nuffield Health. All other rights reserved. The Nuffield Health name, and logo, are registered trademarks of Nuffield Health. Any infringements of Nuffield Health’ rights will result in appropriate legal action.
This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of the Nuffield Health website.
- Notice and disclaimer
- Data Protection
1. Notice and disclaimer
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Nuffield Health makes no representation that any information, product or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. Nuffield Health has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Nuffield Health shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment, whether by medical practitioners or nursing staff.
- Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Nuffield Health (“third parties”) and this website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, Nuffield Health disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Nuffield Health or any of its employees, agents or licensees.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
The images used within the Nuffield Health careers website are copyright ©2009 Nuffield Health or purchased solely for use on this site and other recruitment collateral.
3. Data Protection
The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Nuffield Health. Nuffield Health fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Confidentiality Guidelines. Information submitted to Nuffield Health over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users are requested not to send confidential details or credit card numbers, for example, by e-mail.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
We use these types of cookies. By using our websites you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
We use targeting cookies to:
- Link to social networks who may use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that we can present adverts that you may be interested in
- Deliver content, including video content, tailored to your interests